Converting the energy infrastructure around the world into a highly-efficient next-generation infrastructure that contributes to the improvement of the QoL of people, by applying our unique and co-operative technology.
Today’s energy is evolving into a complex ecosystem with new renewable resources and developing technologies, which is why it requires an self-evolving AI brain to efficiently manage it. Informetis will create a “next-generation social infrastructure” by combining cutting edge technologies such as AI and user friendly UX (user experience).
Message from CEO:
- Company Name
- Informetis Co., Ltd.
- Headquarters Address
- Round Cross 4F, 5-5-1 Shiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 108-0014
- Taro Tadano
- 8th April 2013
- Overseas Research Centre
- Informetis Europe Ltd.
The Future Business Centre, King’s Hedges Road, Cambridge, CB4 2HY, United Kingdom
- Joint Venture
- Energy Gateway,Inc.
Landic Bldg.9F 3-1-11 Shimbashi Minato-ku Tokyo Japan
- Major Shareholders
- JAFCO SV4 Investment Limited Partnership
JAFCO Group Co., Ltd.
Hakuhodo DY Holdings Inc.
Daikin Industries, Ltd.
K4 Ventures Godo Kaisha
- January 2016: ISO/IEC 27001 Information security management
- Sony Corporation developed and commercialized the world’s first robot pet AIBO with Artificial Intelligence
- Started Research in energy field
- Foundation of energy disaggregation technology established
- Participated in Pecan Street Project, a smart grid field trial in USA
- Established Informetis Co., Ltd. with Disaggregation technology related patents from Sony Corporation. Headquarters in Takanawa, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Research Centre established in Cambridge, UK
- Energy monitoring service “Uchi-wake” launched in Japan market
- Tepco Energy Partner launches assisted living service “Tookutemo Anshin” in Japan market
- Established joint venture Energy Gateway with Tepco Power Grid
Moved headquarters following business expansion
- Energy Gateway launches Home IoT portal app “ienowa” for Japan market
- Capital and Business Alliance with Daikin Industries Ltd., Hakuhodo DY Holdings Inc., Hitachi, Ltd., and K4 Ventures Godo Kaisha
- The Future Business Centre, King’s Hedges Road, Cambridge
CB4 2HY, United Kingdom